Common (excluding Website bugs)-specific: (2)
- Fixed: 1061768 – BuildID in em:updateURL and UI is empty, seems that @GRE_BUILDID@ is not set during build
- Fixed: 1076859 – fix compiler warnings in libical
Sunbird will no longer be actively developed by the Calendar team.
- Fixed: 736002 – The editor for twitter should show inputtable character count
- Fixed: 1016000 – Remove uses of arguments.callee in /mail (except /mail/test/*)
- Fixed: 1025316 – Port |Bug 1016132 – fuelApplication.js – mutating the [[Prototype]] of an object will cause your code to run very slowly; instead create the object with the correct initial [[Prototype]] value using Object.create| to Thunderbird for steelApplication.js
- Fixed: 1036592 – Thunderbird does not respect “Skip Integration”
- Fixed: 1039963 – TEST-UNEXPECTED-FAIL | test-newmailaccount.js::test_show_tos_privacy_links_for_selected_providers.js
- Fixed: 1059927 – Extend the inverted icon logic from bug 1046563 to AB, Composer and Lightning
- Fixed: 1061648 – Mailing list display does not refresh correctly after addresses are deleted
- Fixed: 1066551 – Add styling for .menulist-menupopup and .menulist-compact removed by bug 1030644
- Fixed: 1067089 – Port bug 544672 and bug 621873 to Thunderbird – Pin icon on Win8 and don’t propose Quick Launch Bar on Win7+
- Fixed: 1070614 – Fix some TypeErrors and SyntaxErrors seen in JS strict mode when running mozmill tests
- Fixed: 1071069 – Thunderbird PFS removal – TEST-UNEXPECTED-FAIL | /builds/slave/test/build/mozmill/content-tabs/test-plugin-unknown.js | test-plugin-unknown.js::test_unknown_plugin_notification_inline | test-plugin-unknown.js::test_unknown_plugin_notification_bar
- Fixed: 1072652 – Update removed-files for the move from Contents/MacOS to Contents/Resources
- Fixed: 1073951 – octal literals and octal escape sequences are deprecated: … mozmill/extension/resource/modules/utils.js
- Fixed: 1073955 – octal literals and octal escape sequences are deprecated: …resource://mozmill/stdlib/httpd.js
- Fixed: 1074002 – Modify file structure of Thunderbird.app to allow for OSX v2 signing
- Fixed: 1074006 – Get Thunderbird to launch with the new .app bundle structure
- Fixed: 1074011 – Thunderbird’s preprocessed channel-prefs.js file needs to be the same for each build
- Fixed: 1074814 – Fix some strict JS warnings in mail/base/modules
- Fixed: 1082722 – Remove mozilla-xremote-client from our packages.
- Fixed: 1083153 – EarlyBird not correctly signed, and doesn’t start up at all
- Fixed: 1083196 – IM: Lists are broken in Chat
MailNews Core-specific: (11)
- Fixed: 998189 – Add a basic structured header interface
- Fixed: 1047883 – Modify test_offlinePlayback.js to use promises.
- Fixed: 1062235 – Port bug 1062221 (kill add_tier_dir) to comm-central
- Fixed: 1067116 – compile failes nsEudoraFilters.cpp on case-sensitive HFS+ filesystem
- Fixed: 1070261 – Improve appearance of Advanced settings of an IMAP account
- Fixed: 1071497 – error: no matching function for call to ‘NS_NewStreamLoader(nsGetterAddRefs<nsIStreamLoader>, nsCOMPtr<nsIURI>&, nsAbContentHandler* const, nsIInterfaceRequestor*&)’
- Fixed: 1074034 – Simplify the comm-central build-system post pseudo-rework
- Fixed: 1074585 – TEST-UNEXPECTED-FAIL | /builds/slave/test/build/tests/xpcshell/tests/mailnews/compose/test/unit/test_detectAttachmentCharset.js | “Shift_JIS” == “UTF-8″ – See following stack:
- Fixed: 1078524 – TEST-UNEXPECTED-FAIL | /builds/slave/test/build/tests/xpcshell/tests/mailnews/import/test/unit/test_shiftjis_csv.js
- Fixed: 1080351 – Fix compiler errors caused by bug 1076698
- Fixed: 1083487 – /usr/bin/m4:./aclocal.m4:7: cannot open `mozilla/build/autoconf/ccache.m4′: No such file or directory
On Wednesday, October 15 through Saturday, October 19, 2014, the Thunderbird core contributors (about 20 people in total) are gathering at the Mozilla offices in Toronto, Ontario for a key summit to plan a viable future for Thunderbird. The first two days are project work days, but on Friday, October 18 we will be meeting all day as a group to discuss how we can overcome various obstacles that threaten the continuing viability of Thunderbird as a project. This is an open Summit for all interested parties. Remote participation or viewing of Friday group sessions is possible, beginning at 9:30 AM EDT (6:30 AM Pacific Daylight Time) using the same channels as the regular weekly Thunderbird status meetings.
Video Instructions: See https://wiki.mozilla.org/Thunderbird/StatusMeetings for details.
Overall Summit Description and Agenda: See https://wiki.mozilla.org/Thunderbird:Summit_2014
Feel free to join in if you are interested in the future of Thunderbird.