All passengers flying into or out of the UK are being advised to ensure electronic and electrical devices in hand luggage are sufficiently charged to be switched on.
All electronic devices? Including phones, right? So you must be concerned that something dangerous could be concealed inside a package the size of a phone. And including laptops, right? Which are more than big enough to contain said dangerous phone-sized electronics package in the CD drive bay, or the PCMCIA slot, and still work perfectly. Or, the evilness could even be occupying 90% of the body of the laptop, while the other 10% is taken up by an actual phone wired to the display and the power button which shows a pretty picture when the laptop is “switched on”.
Or are the security people going to make us all run 3 applications of their choice and take a selfie using the onboard camera to demonstrate that the device is actually fully working, and not just showing a static image?
I can’t see this as being difficult to engineer around. And meanwhile, it will cause even more problems trying to find charging points in airports. Particularly for people who are transferring from one long flight to another.
Common (excluding Website bugs)-specific: (2)
- Fixed: 782670 – Allow to save items to calendar, even though they are invitations (override REQUEST with PUBLISH)
- Fixed: 1026382 – TB 31 beta 1 – Scrollbar partially hidden behind Lightnings Todays pane
Sunbird will no longer be actively developed by the Calendar team.
- Fixed: 788137 – Nick for XMPP chatrooms becomes ‘null’
- Fixed: 827048 – Filtered messages lost (POP) going to imap or maildir folder (with mail.serverDefaultStoreContractID = @mozilla.org/msgstore/maildirstore;1)
- Fixed: 920118 – Make “visited link” coloring work in thunderbird (enable and use Places for history)
- Fixed: 942005 – [meta] Attempt to more closely mimic the new Australis Fx theme.
- Fixed: 1008822 – Forwarding RSS post as inline does not use default account identity
- Fixed: 1010140 – libffi dep builds fail to build for comm-central due to “IndexError: string index out of range” pymake error
- Fixed: 1011616 – Join Chat dialog box won’t close with Auto-join this Chat Room checked
- Fixed: 1022222 – Free space in account central different under email and accounts
- Fixed: 1022340 – Port bug 885139 – LWT header image applied to the selected tab isn’t updated upon re-cropping
- Fixed: 1025373 – TypeError: gCurrentFilterList is undefined when opening filter list with no selected folder
- Fixed: 1025486 – No tab overflow arrows shown on overflow
- Fixed: 1026629 – Non-existent priority level PRIORITY_MEDIUM_HIGH requested for notification
- Fixed: 1030019 – Port |Bug 598615 – HAVE_64BIT_OS changed to HAVE_64BIT_BUILD| to Thunderbird
- Fixed: 1033568 – TEST-UNEXPECTED-FAIL | /builds/slave/test/build/mozmill/message-header/test-header-toolbar.js | test-header-toolbar.js::test_customize_header_toolbar_reorder_buttons
MailNews Core-specific: (17)
- Fixed: 1017939 – newly created maildir subfolders folders are created under INBOX instead of INBOX.sbd
- Fixed: 1018300 – Modify test_pop3MoveFilter.js to use Promises.
- Fixed: 1018543 – Modify test_pop3FilterActions.js to use Promises
- Fixed: 1018589 – Can’t add RSS feed with Cyrillic URL -> support idn urls for feeds
- Fixed: 1022723 – Some headers are sent prefixed with “********:” when they were folded due to their length
- Fixed: 1023700 – Modify test_pop3MoveFilter2.js to use Promises.
- Fixed: 1027241 – Import nsICMS* from Gecko to MailNews Core to fix bustage caused by their removal from Gecko
- Fixed: 1028217 – Update CollectReports() to fix c-c bustage caused by Bug 1010064
- Fixed: 1028548 – Fix nsMsgMaildirStore::RenameFolder() and make test_nsIMsgLocalMailFolder.js pass with maildir mailbox storage format
- Fixed: 1028997 – Assertion failure in nsMsgAttachmentHandler.h
- Fixed: 1030116 – Fix test_pop3MoveFilter2.js to work with maildir.
- Fixed: 1030291 – Fix test_pop3FilterActions.js to work with maildir.
- Fixed: 1031291 – Prepare comm-central to m-c changes from bug 762358
- Fixed: 1031703 – Fix test_msgIDParsing.js to work with maildir.
- Fixed: 1035086 – Enable MOZ_PSEUDO_DERECURSE on c-c builds
- Fixed: 1035096 – Avoid much mess by not letting mozilla subconfigure read mozconfig
- Fixed: 1035590 – Don’t share python virtualenv between c-c and m-c.