Naar navigatie springen Naar zoeken springen
- improve the CSS-code
- line-height is the first issue
- expand on and keep up to date of the events on the site
- create or find lists of potential and/or recurring events to attend
- not really something for the site is it ?
- there should be another overview somewhere, but I cannot yet find it
- http://lanyrd.com/topics/open-source/in/netherlands/ looks promising, but is empty for the next period
- perhaps add this as a service to http://opensource.startpagina.nl (I happen to administer that site)
- do we want to change the logo.
- Maybe ask a designer / create a contest ?
- maybe: add a members page
- or just link to Mozillians.org for profiles
- maybe: add a (developer)support page
- does the site have any statistics ? Add statistics if we don't have it. Maybe something a bit more privacy conscious than Google Analytics
- most webhosting providers scan the weblogs and generate statistics from them. For example: www.webalizer.org
- also most webhosting controlpanels have some kind of statistics, so first have a look at that