mozilla

Mozilla Nederland LogoDe Nederlandse
Mozilla-gemeenschap

Rumbling Edge - Thunderbird: 2014-09-22 Thunderbird comm-central builds

Thunderbird - do, 25/09/2014 - 06:30

Thunderbird-specific: (31)

  • Fixed: 934874 – Thunderbird: Header labels in message reader have last letter of aria-label truncated
  • Fixed: 950335 – “Force encryption” changed by “Use encryption if available” after XMPP wizard
  • Fixed: 966655 – Scrollbar shown for recipient list when empty (involving screen dpi scaling): slightly insufficient default height of msgHeadersToolbar cripples visibility of recipients rows (see Bug 1056404)
  • Fixed: 994655 – Allow ESC key to hide automatical attachment reminder notification bar when focus is in message subject
  • Fixed: 1022209 – msgButton is null error when get new messages button not found on toolbar
  • Fixed: 1024578 – attachment notification no longer collapses duplicate keywords
  • Fixed: 1039452 – Near-perma orange: TEST-UNEXPECTED-FAIL | test-attachment-reminder.js | test-attachment-reminder.js::test_manual_attachment_reminder
  • Fixed: 1039453 – TEST-UNEXPECTED-FAIL | test-charset-edit.js | test-charset-edit.js::test_wrong_reply_charset + test-charset-edit.js::test_no_mojibake
  • Fixed: 1040009 – .mozconfig configure options are ignored if objdir path is absolute
  • Fixed: 1041211 – Toolbox border still visible when all toolbars collapsed
  • Fixed: 1044439 – No rule to make target `/home/josiah/comm-central/mozilla/intl/locale/src/props2arrays.py’, needed by `charsetalias.properties.h’ Build regression due to bug 1038537
  • Fixed: 1046318 – glodaFacetView.css references non-existing attachment-col.png
  • Fixed: 1046328 – update certificate exception handling in thunderbird to deal with bug 940506
  • Fixed: 1046563 – tab bar UI broken on windows classic theme, TB31
  • Fixed: 1052071 – Style of quota indicator not as nice as it used to
  • Fixed: 1054260 – Can not drag main window by title bar
  • Fixed: 1054738 – toolkit/library/target fails to link on Thunderbird MacOSX 10.8 Opt builds
  • Fixed: 1055926 – Mozmill tests don’t run due to no mozinfo
  • Fixed: 1056285 – Titlebar broken in fullscreen on OS X Yosemite
  • Fixed: 1056404 – In addressing widget, only 2 recipient rows shown (including empty line) in spite of mail.compose.addresswidget.numRowsShownDefault=3; (caused by bug 966655)
  • Fixed: 1057708 – Fix bustage caused by ‘Bug 1055281 – Make it an error to add a non-existent directory to LOCAL_INCLUDES’
  • Fixed: 1057759 – Port bug 803812 to TB – “Restart to Update” button label in about dialog is vague
  • Fixed: 1058873 – Permanent Orange: TEST-UNEXPECTED-FAIL | test-account-tree.js::test_account_open_state (Test Failure: a != b: ‘true’ != ‘false’)
  • Fixed: 1059192 – Permanent orange: TEST-UNEXPECTED-FAIL | test_searchSuggest.js | contains an error
  • Fixed: 1060281 – Mac universal build error: “autoconf.mk:3: /config/emptyvars.mk: No such file or directory”
  • Fixed: 1060890 – Static-link the CRT into Thunderbird executable (/mail/app/moz.build). Port Bug 1023941 Part 1
  • Fixed: 1062750 – Double border on main toolbar on Aero
  • Fixed: 1062833 – tooltipUsernames is not defined
  • Fixed: 1063919 – windows bustage: calbasecomps.dll : fatal error LNK1120: 13 unresolved externals
  • Fixed: 1064698 – TEST-UNEXPECTED-FAIL | C:\slave\test\build\tests\xpcshell\tests\mail\base\test\unit\test_windows_font_migration.js | test failed (with xpcshell return code: 0)
  • Fixed: 1065885 – Remove jschar from mail and mailnews

MailNews Core-specific: (35)

  • Fixed: 66763 – Deleting a folder fails when there is already a folder with the same name in Trash
  • Fixed: 324467 – TBird 1.5 fails to automatically filter on message body, if Anti-Virus quarentining is ON(mailnews.downloadToTempFile=true). POP3 not IMAP.
  • Fixed: 332639 – force display of Sender header if S/MIME sender is the signer
  • Fixed: 681632 – crash [@ nsMsgWindow::GetOpenFolder(nsIMsgFolder**)] beginning in version 6 [fixed by bug 679626]
  • Fixed: 799821 – Folders misbehave when LSUB does not return mailbox flags
  • Fixed: 858337 – Implement header parsing in JSMime
  • Fixed: 859269 – upgrading to 20.0b1 hangs on “looking for folders” on uw-imap server (Bad configuration of an UW-IMAP server was unfortunately exposed by unplesant change to ‘LIST “” “*” use again’ by bug 799821)
  • Fixed: 882968 – Clean up and move DEFINES and friends to moz.build in comm-central
  • Fixed: 944526 – Include account name in status bar messages when sending/receiving/getting/downloading/fetching new News messages
  • Fixed: 1005336 – startup or shutdown crash in nsObserverService::RemoveObserver(nsIObserver*, char const*) via nsMsgIncomingServer. reference to nsImapIncomingServer released off the main thread in destructors, due to preferences no longer use threadsafe refcounting
  • Fixed: 1008718 – sending to wrong email (list) if “name” is in address book twice and one of them is a mailing list
  • Fixed: 1020696 – Improve composition tests
  • Fixed: 1037505 – test_pop3MoveFilter.js failure matching messages
  • Fixed: 1046998 – Modify test_copyThenMoveManual.js to use Promises
  • Fixed: 1047981 – Port |Bug 1047924 – When building with ac_add_options –enable-extensions extensions are put expanded into the wrong location in dist/bin| to comm-central
  • Fixed: 1052327 – crash [@ PL_strnchr | nsParseMailMessageState::ParseHeaders() ]
  • Fixed: 1052943 – Move additions to C*FLAGS into moz.build and do not link against the static RTL
  • Fixed: 1053444 – Remove MOZ_APP_COMPONENT_MODULES from comm-central
  • Fixed: 1054357 – Update c-c to address non-backward compatible changes to JS let semantics
  • Fixed: 1054526 – Move LDFLAGS / WIN32_EXE_LDFLAGS out of Makefiles for c-c
  • Fixed: 1054536 – Port *FLAG and related changes to config.mk
  • Fixed: 1054727 – TEST-UNEXPECTED-FAIL | check-sync-dirs.py | build file copies are not in sync, port mozconfig.cache and client.mk changes from m-c to c-c
  • Fixed: 1055867 – Move RCFLAGS and RCINCLUDE to moz.build and hardcode manifest name
  • Fixed: 1056948 – Port bug 559505 to c-c (need to package xulstore)
  • Fixed: 1057478 – Port bug 899585 modifying nsIAlertsService to mailnews
  • Fixed: 1057537 – nsImapMailFolder::OnStartRequest generating error because it is not an nsIRequestObserver
  • Fixed: 1057847 – Fix some more xpcshell-test failures due to warnings in the system logs
  • Fixed: 1059551 – Bayesian spam filter won’t compile since bug 1057912
  • Fixed: 1060258 – Permanent Orange: TEST-UNEXPECTED-FAIL | test_cleanup_msf_databases.js (and some other gloda tests)
  • Fixed: 1060715 – TEST-UNEXPECTED-FAIL | /builds/slave/test/build/tests/xpcshell/tests/mailnews/news/test/unit/test_biff.js | 8 == 9 – See following stack: and other failures
  • Fixed: 1060901 – [tb31.1 only] expand mail list broken for lists whose description is quoted
  • Fixed: 1060959 – comm-central/configure: line 544: test: : integer expression expected
  • Fixed: 1061338 – Port DELAYLOAD_LDFLAGS from bug 944800
  • Fixed: 1062630 – Port bug 1041941 to c-c
  • Fixed: 1063469 – some trivial “assignment to undeclared variable” in TB core.

Windows builds Official Windows, Official Windows installer

Linux builds Official Linux (i686), Official Linux (x86_64)

Mac builds Official Mac

Categorieën: Mozilla-nl planet

Meeting Notes: Thunderbird: 2014-09-11

Thunderbird - ma, 22/09/2014 - 22:19

Thunderbird meeting notes 2014-09-11
Today’s minutes taker, please don’t forget to :
– save etherpad before clearing for this meeting, if etherpad wasn’t previously cleared (but copy “Action items” to the top before clearing)
– after end of meeting, copy entire etherpad contents to a new dated wiki page on http://mzl.la/tbstatus so that they will go public in the meeting notes blog.
– save etherpad, copy “Action items” to “Action items from last meetings”, and clear the rest of etherpad comments

Attendees
  • rkent, florian queze, irving, rolandtanglao, magnus
Action items from last meetings
  • rkent and wsmwk to unblock / deal with bienvenu bugs
Current status and discussions
  • no progress on “bienvenu” bugs
  • comm-central changes on hold pending mercurial changes and signoff by smedberg
  • discussion about kent’s modification to Thunderbird governance proposal is positive
  • much work on summit and video from mconley and rkent
  • summit agenda planning, rkent to ask in tb-planning
Round Table jcranmer
  • Likely won’t be at meeting today, one of my meetings changed time slots to start 30m before this one
  • according to gps, hg partial checkouts are targetted to land 3.2, more likely to land in 3.3 (release dates of Nov 1/Feb 1, respectively)
    • bsmedberg has said this is his blocker for letting c-c merge into m-c
    • gps plans to make it a high priority to update to newer hg quickly, and now has a new role to make that more possible
  • Played with putting OpenLDAP server in a Docker container
JosiahOne (Not at meeting)
  • Have done reviews and have been giving feedback in bugs, but personal development time has slowed. My development machine has to have a part replaced on Saturday plus I have papers and college applications to finish this month, so availability will be limited until around the time of the Summit.
  • OS X Codesign V2 status is coming along, I’m mostly just waiting for a finished version of the Fx implementation.
rkent
  • Summit: we really need a group of people to work on the agenda. Volunteers?
  • Discussion of reorg plan?
mconley
  • Now acting as interface between TB community and ProTravel Inc
    • The attendees list has been garnered from the wiki, along with 2 extras from Fallen and Florian for Calendar / Chat. Waiting to hear from a few more.
  • Re-connected with Aaron Mandel about a fundraising video. Quote is approximately $600 (+tax), since he likes Mozilla and wants to give us a deal
    • We need to find a good variety (accents, countries of origin, languages) members of the TB community who are comfortable / articulate in front of the camera (about 5-7 people), and come up with “our story”. I suggested our audience be current TB users who don’t actually know what’s happening with Thunderbird.
    • Quickly talk about where Thunderbird came from, the transition to community development, and where we are now – and why we need help. Instead of just talking heads, these interviews will be interspersed with shots of people checking their email, doing calendaring, chatting, etc.
    • We need the quick and punchy stuff: “Put users in control of their email”, “Your email is yours, even when you’re offline”, “Lots of tweaks and add-ons for power users”
    • We also need to send Aaron TB art / assets for graphical work.
    • Once we have our story, we’ll put together a really basic script, so we know who to put in front of the camera, and what questions to ask.
    • Then, I’ll meet with Aaron face-to-face 2 weeks before we shoot to make sure we have everything we need
    • During the summit (probably the Friday), we’ll pull our 5-7 people aside, ask them the questions we’ve scripted (maybe several times to get the sound bites we want), and then Aaron will cut together the video.
clokep (Not attending)
  • Been in contact with some of the DarkMail developers, have been trying to get them to ask questions in #maildev, but they seem to like to ask through me.
    • They’ve said things like “Random people don’t get answers there”
    • More likely they’re working during times when “we’re” not online.
Support team Action Items
  • mconley: Come up with a short-list of volunteers to go on camera, send out emails with questions on them to get responses, find the responses that resonate, and from that, assemble our script.
Retrieved from “https://wiki.mozilla.org/index.php?title=Thunderbird/StatusMeetings/2014-09-11&oldid=1014319

Categorieën: Mozilla-nl planet

Pagina's